- Candidate will have an extensive background and track record in image analysis or computer vision.
- She/he will work closely with other imaging specialists, software engineers, and data scientists in a dynamic research environment to design and implement sophisticated end-to-end solutions for image-based plant phenotyping and field trials (remote sensing, satellite imagery).
- The candidate will need to have an in-depth understanding of imaging theory, technologies & techniques and be able to independently create technical solutions to a wide range of image analysis problems requiring collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Ph.D. in Image Analysis, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Computational Photography or Artificial Intelligence
- Alternatively, a Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Physics, Mathematics or related field or related scientific discipline with 2yrs+ of demonstrated experience specifically in image processing or computer vision.
- Masters degree in Image Analysis, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition or Artificial Intelligence with 6yrs+ of equivalent experience.